These seven series of miniature circular connectors are suitable for a wide range of applications thanks to a wide choice of locking systems, contact arrangements, IP protection classes and connections. Customers can choose between push-pull, snap-in, bayonet and M16 locking. Depending on the series, connectors with 2 to 24 contacts are available in cable or flange versions. Connection types are crimp, dip solder, screw clamp and solder connections, stranded wires and moulded cable. Like all products from binder, these miniature connectors are manufactured from high-quality materials for a long and reliable service life. Many are UL and VDE approved, some are ASIG compliant.
• Protection class IP40, IP67, IP67 shielded or IP68
• 2 to 24 poles
• Straight and angled cable versions
• Flange versions
• Gold or silver plated brass and bronze contacts
• 1000 mating cycles and more
• Multiple locking systems including bayonet, snap-in and M16